Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
I Found New Zombie Game
02-10-2022, 04:27 AM
I Found New Zombie Game
Most recently, I came across a video on YouTube about a new zombie game.
"THE LAST DAY OF ZOMBIE", does anyone know about her?
I liked the graphics and gameplay presented in the video.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2022, 05:24 PM
RE: I Found New Zombie Game
Looks ok as a basic project framework. Post again once it's updated with Zombies.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
02-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Someone really needs to cut that lawn.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-14-2023, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2023 01:35 AM by Phonomity.)
Stumbling upon a new zombie game is always a thrilling find! "THE LAST DAY OF ZOMBIE" seems promising, especially if the graphics and gameplay in the video have piqued your interest. It's fantastic to see how the gaming world continues to evolve.
Now, if you ever feel like taking a breather from the intense world of zombie survival, you might want to consider trying out Solitaire Cash. To determine whether solitaire cash real or fake and whether it suits your gaming preferences, you can read a detailed review. It offers a different gaming experience, one that's more relaxed and focused on card strategy.