Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I LOVE THE FROG!
01-18-2013, 01:32 AM
I LOVE THE FROG!
Sooo today I was at my local game store and saw a 75% table. Conquest of Planet Earth was on it....for $15...I know nothing about CoPE but because it was a FFP game I just went ahead and bought it anyways. I have complete faith in the company. I own LNoE (obviously) and FanG..both games are phenomenal and very very fun. So heres to FFP and hopefully CoPE! If anyone has anything to say about CoPE please do! And Jason C. Hill my hat is off to you sir!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: I LOVE THE FROG!
COPE's good fun. Looks like you and I are the ones who prefer Frog's "other" games. (Not that I don't love LNOE and ATOE!)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Yeah I agree FanG is my favorite for sure. I'm stoked for CoPE and will always love LNoE. Is AToE worth a buy? I feel like that's a lot of flying frog but that can't be a bad thing

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-18-2013, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 07:44 PM by mqstout.)
My ranking of FFPs games: FANG > LNOE > COPE > IFOS > ATOE
But! ATOE's still a good game. It's just much longer than the others and doesn't have as nice a "cinematic" feel. (I would recommend only playing it competitively; cooperative play in it ... doesn't work? for me.)
01-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Haven't played IFOS or ATOE yet but I'm FanG>LNoE..haven't played CoPE yet..that will come tonight though and I will definitely let you know. Are the rules pretty simple for CoPE? I haven't even looked at the rulebook yet

01-18-2013, 11:58 PM
Great Buy,alas it tends to show CoPE wasn't a big seller at least
at that store.

Never got into IFoS or CoPE the theme never appealed to me.
AToE & F&G are my 2 favorite Frog Games.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-19-2013, 12:16 AM
COPE's rules are probably the simplest of all of their games, actually.
01-19-2013, 03:01 AM
(01-18-2013 07:42 PM)mqstout Wrote:  My ranking of FFPs games: FANG > LNOE > COPE > IFOS > ATOE
But! ATOE's still a good game.
Weird, I think I like FANG, then ATOE, then LNOE (I don't have the others). I feel like FANG and ATOE play very similarly to eachother. Funny that they are on opposite ends of your list. Watchmen02