Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'd like to join the brotherhood of the NecroAssassins LLC
03-05-2014, 05:58 AM
I'd like to join the brotherhood of the NecroAssassins LLC
I have posted a few characters and item-weapons on the forum. Full access to the downloads would inspire me to create more unique cards for all to enjoy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 06:55 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: I'd like to join the brotherhood of the NecroAssassins LLC
You've put a lot of work adding to the community with your Hero Weapon cards and your custom Characters so you get my vote for adding to our little sanctuary of death. Only the Great Worm can truly decide your fate. I think OD hums a little tune sometimes and that usually gets his/its attention.Zombie13
+1 Rep for listening to members suggestions and tweaking your characters for balance.
03-06-2014, 06:10 PM
(03-05-2014 05:58 AM)VicariousSin87 Wrote:  I have posted a few characters and item-weapons on the forum. Full access to the downloads would inspire me to create more unique cards for all to enjoy.

You have my vote Insane21
03-06-2014, 11:37 PM
I have been accepted, time to go template crazy!