Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got A Touch of Evil for my birthday!!! :-)
06-04-2013, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 07:16 PM by StayPuft.)
Big Grin I got A Touch of Evil for my birthday!!! :-)
As I mentioned on another thread, my friend got me Hero Pack 1 for Last Night On Earth for my birthday. Well... one of my brothers also got me A Touch of Evil! AWESOME! I have not yet had a chance to play it, but I am very excited to do so. Hopefully I shall get to soon.

Plus, I am almost equally excited by the fact that this means I will now soon be able to participate in this part of the board as well! :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: I got A Touch of Evil for my birthday!!! :-)
That's a good brother. One of the best presents, & greatest games, you could get. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
06-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Welcome to ATOE land. I came here from LNOE as well and can also be found on the FANG pages too.

ATOE is a great game - both similar and different in play to LNOE so you've got yourself a fine birthday present there! Only down side is are you going to have to wait a year for any of the ATOE expansions? I would place Something Wicked in the same bracket as Growing Hunger for your first ATOE expansion.
06-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Congrats! I wish my sibling was that generous. I agree with Achtung Panzer, SW is well worth getting. Hopefully for the winter holidays?

See you on the boards.
06-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Groovy! Then I am no officially excited to pick up the Something Wicked expansion. Though, I deinitely want to get a chance to try out the base game for a while first.

Unfortunately, I am not sure when I will get a chance to play. I am going to probably have to miss my next few game nights, and the next time I see my best friend, it is going to be to help him move. So, we won't really have time for our usual night of board games and movies.
06-06-2013, 12:10 AM
(06-05-2013 08:16 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Groovy! Then I am no officially excited to pick up the Something Wicked expansion. Though, I deinitely want to get a chance to try out the base game for a while first.

Unfortunately, I am not sure when I will get a chance to play. I am going to probably have to miss my next few game nights, and the next time I see my best friend, it is going to be to help him move. So, we won't really have time for our usual night of board games and movies.

Or you could just play Solo. That's one of the areas ATOE & FanG have LNOE beat: Solo playable. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
06-06-2013, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 03:44 AM by friskers96.)
TRAITOR!!! HERITIC!!!

I'm just grumpy cause you beat me to it... Watchmen02
Happy gaming man, hope to see a you tube review!!

Oh! and most importantly, Happy Birthday!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2013, 07:55 PM
(06-06-2013 12:10 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  Or you could just play Solo. That's one of the areas ATOE & FanG have LNOE beat: Solo playable. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

I think you are probably correct. I mean, technically, the box says 2 - 8 players. However, considering that nobody actually plays as the villain, and considering that there is a cooperative version of the game anyway, I am thinking it would probably be easy to play solo. I haven't finished reading all the rules just yet, though.

(06-06-2013 03:44 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  TRAITOR!!! HERITIC!!!

I'm just grumpy cause you beat me to it... Watchmen02
Happy gaming man, hope to see a you tube review!!

Oh! and most importantly, Happy Birthday!

LOL! To me, getting this game is all part of my Last Night On Earth love. It is the same company, so it is just one more way for me to support them. ;-)

And thank you! Yes, I probably will wind up doing a YouTube video on this game as well. ;-)
06-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Playing ATOE solo is easy - just have a plan and play to win.
06-06-2013, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 10:32 PM by MoonSylver.)
Yep, even though it says 2+ it plays fine Solo, as Achtung notes. The solo rules added in SW are basically to facillitate the co-op in a Solo form, more or less. Just a couple of minor changes. And FanG did it one better: it plays Solo right out of the box. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01