Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got an uncontrollable urge...
07-16-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: I got an uncontrollable urge...
(07-16-2012 12:52 AM)beforetheyattack Wrote:  Thanks to mqstout for explaining the situation in a friendly, clear manner. I never insinuated that the site or its members were sketchy, only that the practice of soliciting donations in exchange for access to content was/is. No need for ruffled feathers.

ok and I'm glad you're sticking around. No hard feelingsWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 06:40 PM
TZG encourages members to make a committment to the Site either by contributing to our discussions or
via a donation to help cover the cost of maintaining the Forum.

Donations are not required for full membership,most donations come from people who are
already full members.Nothing "sketchy" about it,access to content comes with full membership.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Thanks, and again, didn't mean to offend anyone - just very anxious to start making stuff -- here is a show of good faith: http://imgur.com/a/qZ64K

Some half-baked cards I threw together to test out the template I made. Any feedback is welcomed!
07-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Mowed down looks like fun. Is it for all heroes for the entire turn? The cop Tech card made me laugh, the pic and the quote. Nice. Will you print these and play with them?
07-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Yes! Absolutely I will.