Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate loosing
09-12-2011, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 04:18 PM by Pred.)
I hate loosing
Its a gorgeous Sunday after noon, feels great outside (around 80 degrees), all the windows and doors open, cats chillin outside on their leashes, and playing some LNOE while watching some Sunday movies on T.V. Sounds like a great afternoon right? well thats when everything goes terribly wrong...

During our first game the wife's flesh starts rotting off her face more and more every turn we take, becoming more and more into the zombie like creatures she is controlling. Move by move I keep killing her forces but the stench of her rotting flesh eating beast overwhelm me and I eventually succombe to the will of her brain eating beast.

Our second game, with my new taste for flesh starts very eagerly to take a bite out of the monstrosity who has given me my new thirst for brains and human flesh. My army of blood thirsty minions make there way across the town following every scent of blood that may whisk through the wind. Vigorously the Humans fight our forces, killing the weak but not before a few of us taste the sweet nectar of life before having our life force torn from our body's. Things were progressing nicely, until that Dancing Bear came from across town ripping our forces apart one by one. Then one of those Humans found Dynomite before a pack of 6 of my brethren were to make their assault for a tasty victory. Before our army of darkness could gather our forces we were picked off 1 by 1 by that dancing bear and the bitter taste of defeat washed through my mouth again...

the light got very bright and reality began to fall on us like a heavy rain washing the smell of death off the board from witch 2 battles just took place, 2 battles that ended in utter humiliation. I glanced at the evil grinning, smirking,wench of a woman across from me, she leaned over to wrap her arms around me, whispering in my ear as she squeezed me tightly in her arms, "cant win'em all baby"... THE LIGHT VANISHED! and darkness comsumed!!! and all that was left was a lifeless corpse that I had been snacking, with every bite fulfilling my appetite less and less, with a hunger growing more and more. As I stood, I began walking to the open door with cats on a string laying on the porch, only 1 word would spurt from my mouth....BRAINS!!!

I really hate loosing... (for anyone who doesn't get it, everything after the hug was make believeWatchmen02...or was it...Zombie13)

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2011, 02:26 AM
RE: I hate loosing
I feel your pain or hunger wich ever it maybe. Nothing like the sting of back to back losses to make you crave brains.

Eating brains and taking names.
09-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Im a game junky. To me you had 2 victories. What ? you could have been watching football

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Oh Princess J, where I'm from, the real football games are played on Saturday down in the SEC where legends are made, not on Sunday where a lot of old men gather to play toss for tons of money. (i just kid, Pro just isn't my thing)

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-12-2011, 05:21 PM
(09-12-2011 05:05 PM)Pred Wrote:  Oh Princess J, where I'm from, the real football games are played on Saturday down in the SEC where legends are made, not on Sunday where a lot of old men gather to play toss for tons of money. (i just kid, Pro just isn't my thing)

I totally agree about the sunday thing, and im not kidding. I uhhh... dont know nuff'n but no saturday pigskin toss. I guess Legends have to come from somewhere though.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Ahh nothing like marital bliss. I almost wept reading those romantic game reports.

Next time she will be vanquished!Zombie13
09-13-2011, 07:30 PM
I hate those brown M&M's. They seem too normal when they are laying between the other colorfull ones.
09-29-2011, 04:55 AM
Sorry to hear your loss. I always lose, but this weekend I finally won...after 5 straight losses and a new set of "lucky" dice I bought from a store...I finally one. It was intense, we were playing the get out of town game. I had all four of my heroes at the truck, two had keys and one had gas. My gas person had to fight and he already had two wounds. My wife rolled a four. I rolled two sixes! Whoo hoo, I knocked her zombie's head off. Of course this was short lived...she just beat my butt tonight at Fortune and Glory. A great game, but one I doubt I'll ever beat her at. I need another set of lucky dice. Maybe they sell them at amazon.
09-29-2011, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2011 01:08 PM by PJ Mobile.)
RE: I hate loosing My quickest Loose (gr?)
i had to move over the weekend and all the way up throuugh thursday. we dropped off our final load, took showers and started gaming. im always zombies.
first game was the safe house gamee. he never reached the safe house board.

it was like 1030pm i was tired, he wanted a victory. we played Leave on the truck. i took horde and gave him 4 cards. he picked heros at random. becky went in the hospital and rachelle was there to. sam was in his dinner and father was in the center of town at the truck. the father had gas, and Just what i needed, keys. turn 1 Father filled the truck up. sam joined him Game Over.

.....i then went t sleep, who realy won Watchmen02
CORRECTION: it was tuesday night, today is thusday....lil ms dumass :p i closed yesturday...so tired whoo is me

Princess Jacquelyn of Necropois 'Feed me your flesh'
09-30-2011, 03:32 AM
I know exactly what you are saying...even when I win, I have this feeling somehow it was better for my wife...like she granted me a victory. Sadly, I'm not proud, a win is a win. I'm sure to get another one some day...when she allows it!