Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"I kick ass for the lord!"
02-22-2011, 03:24 AM
"I kick ass for the lord!"
I kind of can't believe that there haven't been a ton of these made already. Maybe it's because it's almost impossible to find a good picture of this guy! For those not in the know, this is the priest character from the movie 'Dead Alive' aka 'Braindead.' I'm sure all Zombie enthusiasts recognize him right away. Watchmen02

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2011, 06:00 AM
RE: "I kick ass for the lord!"
This is great!!! That movie is awesome...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2011, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2011 11:46 AM by vikinglad.)
When I read the name of this thread, this is exactly what I was hoping for. "This calls for Divine Intervention!" That entire soundbite used to be my voicemail. I love it. The pic you found matches the others that come with the game pretty good, and the character itself seems very playable. Good job, Russ.

Did you do this with GIMP? How did you get a boldfaced and italicized words right in the middle of a bunch of regular text (in the Holy Man description)?
02-22-2011, 12:47 PM
You know, I know the lines... I know the character... I know the film... BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME! Shoot me now as I know I should... But will someone please remind me...

The first thing to go in old age in your memory... The second is... erm... uhmm... errr... I forget. Insane19
02-22-2011, 06:33 PM
(02-22-2011 11:43 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Did you do this with GIMP? How did you get a boldfaced and italicized words right in the middle of a bunch of regular text (in the Holy Man description)?

Actually, I used Photoshop. It seems to let you switch to bold, italic, etc. like that, just like a word processing program.

I haven't used GIMP at all, so I can't be sure this would work, but here's an idea. If you want to bold just one part of the text, maybe you could simply do it as a completely separate block of text. Then you just have to drag it around until it fits with the text that is already there.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!
02-22-2011, 08:35 PM
(02-22-2011 12:47 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  You know, I know the lines... I know the character... I know the film... BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME! Shoot me now as I know I should... But will someone please remind me...

The first thing to go in old age in your memory... The second is... erm... uhmm... errr... I forget. Insane19

Wow... you aren't kidding about memory being the first to go. It's on the first post in the thread. Dead Alive or Braindead... ahem.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-23-2011, 12:02 AM
(02-22-2011 08:35 PM)Sarku Wrote:  
(02-22-2011 12:47 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  You know, I know the lines... I know the character... I know the film... BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME! Shoot me now as I know I should... But will someone please remind me...

Wow... you aren't kidding about memory being the first to go. It's on the first post in the thread. Dead Alive or Braindead... ahem.

I have only one thing to say to that........................................

.............DOH!............. *Forget I was ever here...*Zombie24
02-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Awesome! Love that movie; the card looks great.
02-23-2011, 05:25 PM
Fantastic Russ!
You've not made him OTT. I would use this card, Thank youWatchmen02
02-23-2011, 08:31 PM
Great character card. I will print it an incorporate it next time I play.