Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'll be MIA
03-02-2011, 08:31 PM
I'll be MIA
just wanted to let you all know in April or May I'll be gone for a few months. The Army is moving us and my husband will be deploying so I'll be back but it will take a bit for me to get settled.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: I'll be MIA
Well we have a month's notice at least..thanks for the Heads Up....don't be gone too long.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-02-2011, 09:39 PM
We'll save you a place!!! Hope your hubby will be in a safe place. Good luck with it and keep us informed.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2011, 11:18 PM
I hope all goes smoothly and easily. I was a Military Brat so I have some idea abut all that and how it goes. I wish you and your hubby the best of luck in the move. And I hope all goes well. Thanks for letting us know. Watchmen02
03-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Good luck with the move.
Where does your husband get deployed?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 04:02 PM
(03-03-2011 09:32 AM)Emp Wrote:  Good luck with the move.
Where does your husband get deployed?

southern Afghanistan
03-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Be sure to thank him for we Americans on the board. I hope he stays safe while doing his job over there.
03-03-2011, 05:58 PM
(03-03-2011 05:40 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  Be sure to thank him for we Americans on the board. I hope he stays safe while doing his job over there.

I will and thank you
03-03-2011, 11:52 PM
I didn't post at first because I couldn't even think of the words to write. My heart goes out to you and your family. I couldn't imagine having to leave my wife and little girl behind to go into a situation like that. I am indebted to you in a way I will likely never be able to repay. Thank you so much for the sacrifices you make for al of us!
03-04-2011, 12:44 AM
(03-03-2011 11:52 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  I didn't post at first because I couldn't even think of the words to write. My heart goes out to you and your family. I couldn't imagine having to leave my wife and little girl behind to go into a situation like that. I am indebted to you in a way I will likely never be able to repay. Thank you so much for the sacrifices you make for all of us!

You are very sweet thank you. We learn to enjoy the time we get and remember no one forced us to join we did it at our own free will for the love of our country.