Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm back
02-04-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm back
yoyoyooo,
hi there gameboarders,
wel it's been a while, but i finally found my way back, it's been so long since i posted something that i even forgot my password to login, yep how stupid is that...ah well
first the good news
well you probably guest it by now seeing i'm posting on the fortune and glory section Watchmen02 ow yeah baby

Me and the wife held a little newyear's eve party with some friends (EMP included of course) and they all pitched in for a fantastic prezzy, I was pretty flabbergasted when I opened this big ass box, it's safe to say I've got the best friends in the world, hup Zombie03

and the bad news is...
well I'm still working on a musical project...nooo...it's not a musical Watchmen02 and this is eating a lot of my spare time. So I haven't played it with my friends...YET. I did do a couple of test runs with my kids(4 and 6 years old) and it's an awsome game, even with the kids, I told the story of their action hero figure and what was happening to their figure during the game( finding treasure and coming across all of the dangers during the game ) They really got excited when things got dangerous and this thx to the real story elements in the game.

aaaaaand...
I have started painting the 3528 pieces that come with the game and things are coming along nicely
using the stony way of painting i also used on my ATOE figures, i've done the hero's, the villains, the temples and the zeppellin so far. I'll put some pics up when i have finished with all of the stuff and yes I'm painting the coins as well...well the gold coins for sure

alright then there is nothing more to say instead I hope to be playing the game soon with the friends that bought it for me and the misses.
I'll give you guys a review when this has happened.

aaaaand....
a happy new year to one and all Zombie03

grts
tha Kid
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 10:07 AM by zombie67.)
RE: I'm back
I'm sorry and who are you.....Zombie03 Watchmen02

Welcome back!
02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Insane10 Well it's only been since October.Welcome
Back.Congrads on F&G,looking forward to your pics.

I have all my F&G figs washed & ready to prime ( for the last
several weeksZombie24 ).

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-04-2012, 03:34 PM
I thought there were 3684 pieces? (WB!)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 10:41 PM
It was a pleasure watching you open the box buddie!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2012, 07:06 PM
The come back Kid! (sorry couldn't resistZombie20).
Anyway glad you're back and look forward to seeing your figures