Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o
06-12-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o
They're in the downloads area. I'll have Sarku make sure you're in the DL area.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
(06-12-2012 02:28 PM)mqstout Wrote:  They're in the downloads area. I'll have Sarku make sure you're in the DL area.

Clearly, I ought to just make sure that I'm over the 10-post limit or something.

Almost there! Zombie03
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Hmmm... it's been a while since this thread has been viewed and/or commented on. I can't believe that I didn't make you a contributing member back then. Anyhow, my bad. You're one now. Enjoy.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 03:50 PM by HikariStarshine.)
(06-12-2012 02:43 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Hmmm... it's been a while since this thread has been viewed and/or commented on. I can't believe that I didn't make you a contributing member back then. Anyhow, my bad. You're one now. Enjoy.

You *did* at least give me access to the downloads at the time, at least, because I went in there and pulled down the blank templates for AToE villains and such. I was just surprised to find that it had changed when I tried to go in again a few hours ago.

And I know the thread had sort of been buried, but in the spirit of the place, I felt it more suitable to raise it from the dead, especially since we're only a few months off from my needing to formally update my boxes.
Find all posts by this user