Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
I need a game case that fits all the expansions
12-29-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: I need a game case that fits all the expansions
(12-05-2012 06:22 AM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  
(12-05-2012 05:40 AM)RaidCasto Wrote:  I have nearly a complete collection, with the exception of the web supplements. While GH's box was designed to hold more, it cant hold all the heroes and scenarios, and the decks are just too big for it. Also some of the boards are slightly warped. Id like to get a good sized game case to put everything in, anyone have a good recommendation?

Check your local hardware store for toolboxes, mine (pictured in the thread about cases for the game) fits EVERYTHING, all web supps and expansions thru TP. It was around 35 bucks and you should be able to find it online easily enough, Search Aluminum Tool Case

heres what i found: http://www.markertek.com/Tools-Test-Equi...MgodiAIAww

I plan to get all of the expansions, so this is a great help! Question: Is the cae itself significantly heavy? How about with all the LNOE content?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: I need a game case that fits all the expansions
It does have a little weight to it completley full, empty its not much, but with even full i wouldnt say more that 10-12lbs and thats generous, plus that case comes with an shoulder strap

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply