Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I never could understand sore losers
09-19-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: I never could understand sore losers
I usually end up playing the zombie part but for some reason I always cheer with the heroes. I think that's the beauty of LNoE. It doesn't matter which side I'm on or who's winning. I just love playing that darn game! Watchmen02

(09-17-2012 08:15 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Kind of reminds me of the friend we all have had at some point. You play a video game (one they own and you don't) against them and they conveniently "forget" to tell you a bunch of possible moves you can do and proceed to kill your character within seconds because you have no idea what the Hell you are doing. LOL!

I remember that guy. The kind of guy you'd actually be happy to see zombified while you're holding the chainsaw. Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: I never could understand sore losers
LOL! Oh! Or, how could I forget this one? They conveniently "forget" to tell you how to block. So, you are playing some Mortal Kombat like game and they are kicking your butt, but every time you so much as try to to do anything, they block it. Meanwhile, you didn't even know you COULD block, because they just happened to leave that part out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply