Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I see dead people (Hello!)
12-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Toungue I see dead people (Hello!)
I'm relatively new to LNoE, though my group and I have run through at least 7 scenarios and are getting the hang of the game. GH, SF, and H1 arrived in the last two days and we're getting used to the new rules and options.

So far are most memorable games have been a "We've Got to Go Back," Heroes won but as they were escaping on the second to last turn I (the Zombie Player) drew a bunch of take over/lights out cards so it had a very nice cinematic effect of the town being overrun as they escaped.

Another one was tonight's Plague Carriers (with Grave Weapons/Survival decks) game where I got to test out 5 of the new Heroes (Victor, Jade, Rachelle [who died], Mr. Goddard [who replaced her], and Stacy). It came down to the last two turns with Victor and Goddard taking down the last zombie with a combo of Catch (tossing Goddard Victor's Handcuffs to wound the Carrier) and then Victor killing the Carrier with a Chainsaw.

I love this game! Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2010, 05:10 AM
RE: I see dead people (Hello!)
welcome

we just playe dthat scenerio this weekend as well.

hero's won fairly easilly .. the priest got a chainsaw and a faith, and his bible... he was a one man army against undead. they also found the medical bag.. so the priest was canceling zombie cards every turn.. the nurse was int he game.. and betweent he nurse, and the other character with the medical bag.. you couldn't get a wound to stick tot he priest past the end of the turn.... I think he had the handcuffs too now that I remember it. he just mowed thru zeds. one time I even sourounde dhim with like 5 of them.. a couple were gravedead with 2 hitpoints and 2 fight dice.

he massacered them.. easilly.. was rolling up to 7 fight dice at a time. and won on ties.

the one time i got a fight card out that gave a +1 tot he zed die.. he canceled it.. tried to do a bitten on him.. canceled that. then got healed up at the end of the turn by the nurse and the guy with the doc bag... go figure!

soundguy
12-10-2010, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2010 05:25 AM by Mal_Luck.)
Victor in my Plague Carriers game got fairly powerful as well. Johnny's Jacket, Rochelle's Vest, Chainsaw, Jade's Skateboard, and his Cuffs. 4 Health, 3 Armor, Won on Ties, Could reroll a fight die, killed without doubles with the Chainsaw. He averaged 5-6 dice in combat. Jade likewise became very powerful after finding Jeb's lucky wrench, family history, and her diary. Pairing her with Stacy or Victor, she became almost as scary as my new favorite Convict.

Goddard was no slouch either, he got an impressive 4 zombie gasoline kill with his Fire ability and his other ability I kept using to retrieve Jeb's townfolk card in the discard pile to cancel all the annoying things the Zombie Player put onto my characters (Bitten, Overconfidence, etc). Stacy didn't impress me too much, nor did Rachelle.
12-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the Boards.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Welcome!
12-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Welcome Mal! I see dead people too, usualy when I look in the mirror on a Monday morning. Glad you're lovin' the game!!
12-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Welcome Mal!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2011, 06:40 PM
(12-16-2010 02:40 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Welcome Mal! I see dead people too, usualy when I look in the mirror on a Monday morning. Glad you're lovin' the game!!

That's IT! I GOT YOU!
I'm calling it!

SHENANIGANS!

Vampires can't see their reflections in a mirror.

I'm watching you, samuraitrev.
I'm watching you ...
01-24-2011, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2011 04:16 PM by samuraitrev.)
Vampires can't see their reflections in a mirror.

(Laughs whimsically) Ahh it does amuze one to still see the prattlings of that crone Rice and other scribblers are taken as unshakable truths. Let me assure you sir Vampires are quite real whether you would have it or nay. I quite enjoy the contemplation of the nuances of my vulpine like complexion on polished glass. Next you will be telling my good self I am unable to cross rivers and can turn in to a small winged mammal of the order of Chiroptera. tsk tsk human!Watchmen02

Forever Willm. Horne
01-25-2011, 11:44 PM
(01-24-2011 04:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Vampires can't see their reflections in a mirror.

(Laughs whimsically) Ahh it does amuze one to still see the prattlings of that crone Rice and other scribblers are taken as unshakable truths. Let me assure you sir Vampires are quite real whether you would have it or nay. I quite enjoy the contemplation of the nuances of my vulpine like complexion on polished glass. Next you will be telling my good self I am unable to cross rivers and can turn in to a small winged mammal of the order of Chiroptera. tsk tsk human!Watchmen02

Forever Willm. Horne

I... uh... that is... er...

I'm not sure, but I think I just got pwned...