Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I started my project
02-12-2013, 09:08 AM
I started my project
So today I started putting my ideas down on paper for my massive PvPvZ game. I'm figuring 3-6 players and I'm using 12 L-boards and 2 squares. Basic setup on either end with 4 L's in the center. Center will be common ground, ends will be player strongholds. Utilizing base game, TP, and SOTF right now. Would appreciate if someone that has other expansions with L-boards could jot down layout in paint or something so I can figure out how to incorporate them. I am also looking for a template for word or something that I can use for scenario rules and setup. I have the card templates, but I need something to generate almost a small rulebook. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: I started my project
This?

Rules template

The only other expansion that has L board sections is Growing Hunger.
I don't have the time however to make the things you requested.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
02-17-2013, 12:10 AM
I can upload the template I used once I'm able to setup my old computer from the move.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2013, 11:38 PM
(02-12-2013 09:08 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Would appreciate if someone that has other expansions with L-boards could jot down layout in paint or something so I can figure out how to incorporate them.

Here is one a little better for you friskers
Photo off boardgamegeek
Not my pic but it well get you an idea of the exact layout.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
03-13-2013, 12:14 AM
I have the LNOE base set L-boards, Timber Peak, and IFOS L-boards plotted in Excel. I can send it via email if you can PM your email addy to me.
03-13-2013, 03:58 AM
sounds like your doing a scenario similar to the one me and my wife have been working on. it has the same layout and opposing factions of heroes.

Eating brains and taking names.
03-13-2013, 04:45 AM
Thanks guys! I'm struggling a bit at the moment. I get real creative for a moment and then it passes, I will get something together soon though

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...