Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(
01-30-2013, 04:50 AM
RE: I think my gaming group is starting to die out. :-(
I find myself playing solo a lot just because I want to work on the tactics. I ran across zombie AI after I bought the game and played that way a bit so I could get a good handle on the rules when I brought it to the group. Now I do it to get my fix, and try to implement new techniques...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow! Thank God this board is back! Can't believe it is back so quickly. I was heart-broken when I came back here and saw what happened.

Anyway, more good news for me. Maybe I was concerned prematurely. One of our regulars was actually available this week, so he came by for a game night. It just wound up being the two of us, but I personally don't care if I play with just two people, or a full game of 5 or 6 people, I am just happy to get to play!

I am still getting a little worried, but I'd even be happy if it were just me and one other person from time to time, just to get a chance to play. So, hopefully somebody does still come in from time to time. So, when I thought it was just completely dead, it is good to know that may not necessarily be the case.
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Glad you got to play StayPuft now u just need to do game reports!
02-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I should! I am always just too excited to play that I never bother to think of that. Then, by the time it is the next day or so, and I am back here, I don't remember enough about the specific game session or sessions to really give a good report. I have to start bringing a notebook with me to jot down notes on all the major happenings of the game, and little details of all that happens. LOL! Then I can come back here and give game reports.
02-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Hope things turn around for your whole group, or you can always blackmail them back in. I can help you, I know a guy. Seriously though, that is terrible, my D&D group has been getting into a lot of other games as we head toward the end of our current pathfinder campaign...but we should be ready to try out my zombie themed survival game. I was hoping to have some more cool stuff for it, but work got in the way. Damn work...I need to blackmail someone into giving me lots of money. What can I say, blackmail sounds like so much fun.
02-05-2013, 09:19 PM
LOL! I may not need to resort to blackmail just yet. Seems like at least one or two of them are still able to make it from time to time. I like getting to play with more people, but I honestly am just fine with it if I just get to play one on one with one other player. So, as long as that happens from time to time, I'm perfectly happy. ;-) Though, I'll keep your suggestion in mind. :-)