Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IFOS Expansion?
09-25-2012, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 02:49 AM by DrkBlueXG.)
IFOS Expansion?
Any word on an expansion for IFOS? Perhaps with new martian tech or champions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: IFOS Expansion?
All I've read is a mention of Scorched Earth in one of the ads for the Cloaked Martian Scouts add-on. I wish FFG would release an update soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2012, 07:10 PM
I remember hearing talk of Scorched Earth being release Holiday 2012, along with the COPE expansion... Not sure if it has been pushed back or not...
01-03-2013, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 09:53 PM by LSD.)
I got a semi-official response from Mary Beth via facebook:

Quote:Scorched Earth has been announced for Invasion From Outer Space as the 1st expansion. The release date is still TBA. There will be more details posted in the usual places as soon as it gets closer to release.
01-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Pretty sweet.

I am a huge fan of this game and have been hoping that something might get announced. If true, I'll be a happy camper this year. Expansions for Fortune and Glory and Invasion from Outer Space sound great right about now.