Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IFOS release event in Seattle, WA!
10-13-2010, 10:46 PM
IFOS release event in Seattle, WA!
We wanted to have a release event for Invasion From Outer Space now that the game is hitting stores. So, we're headed out to a great FLGS in Seattle on Friday, October 22nd. Here's the info:

IFOS Release Event
7:30PM Friday, Oct 22nd

Blue Highway Games
2203 Queen Anne Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 282-0540

Please join us for an evening of fun and games as the Flying Frog crew comes out to Blue Highway Games in Seattle. The creators of the game will talk about Invasion from Outer Space and answer burning questions about the game and upcoming games and expansions. IFOS demos will be running throughout the event and many characters from the games will be on hand to meet fans and sign games and pictures. There will be some cool promos and prizes as well!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2010, 11:34 PM
RE: IFOS release event in Seattle, WA!
Wow on my Birthday.....too bad I'm 3000 miles away.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
10-14-2010, 02:52 PM
DOH! I'm only a little over 1500 miles away...let's see if I leave this weekend and drive like heck, I could make it. Can I bring my dog?

Naaaah...just funnin' ya. I can't come. But I'd sure like to.

Hey, has anybody tried a DOUBLE Zombie game with the Zombies invading the town AND the circus?

How about a double Martian game? Same premise.
10-14-2010, 03:11 PM
(10-14-2010 02:52 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  DOH! I'm only a little over 1500 miles away...let's see if I leave this weekend and drive like heck, I could make it. Can I bring my dog?

Naaaah...just funnin' ya. I can't come. But I'd sure like to.

Hey, has anybody tried a DOUBLE Zombie game with the Zombies invading the town AND the circus?

How about a double Martian game? Same premise.

Arg, so far away! I'm nearer to the east coast than the west. :/

Have fun out there, whomever attends!

I haven't really had a chance to do any of the martian/zombie combination games yet, but I certainly look forward to it. We still have to get up to the advanced game and try more than the basic scenario Watchmen02 and then... THEN we'll see