Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IFOS vs Barricades/Sewers
06-12-2012, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 06:48 AM by DrkBlueXG.)
IFOS vs Barricades/Sewers
I'm trying to make a custom scenario and needed rules to incorporate them in.

I'll continue to update these as seen fit after more play tests to find the right balance.
(Thanks mqstout for input!)
--------------------------------
Here are my custom rules for Barricades in IFOS:

The Death Ray
Removes Barricades and Reinforcements if Hit sucessfully.

Fires
Removes Reinforcements and Barricades if it would spread across one.

Martians
Can move through Barricades on doors like normal doors unless it is Reinforced. They can remove Reinforcements only during the Ray Gun Attack Phase and have to be touching the Reinforced wall. Ray Guns Hit like normal (Martian - 5+, Full Pack - 4+, Leader - 3+). Martians remove 1 Reinforcement marker for every hit. These hits cannot be "dodged".

Zard Beast
Can move through Barricaded walls like normal walls and destroys any Barricades and Reinforcements he moves through.
The Zard Beast cannot move through Sewers.

----------
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 02:45 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Martians vs Barricades
This needs our attention to scour the rules.

http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index...._Crossover Nothing in here covers it, so we'll need to make it up.

I'd say this:
Martians: Ray gun hits remove reinforcements; they move through barricades as do heroes. (They're small and agile things, afterall.)
Death ray: remove reinforcements and barricades.
Fire: Removes reinforcements; does removes a barricade if it would spread across one.
Zard beast: immune to barricades and destroys any he moves through.

Overall, though, I wouldn't combine the barricade rules with martians.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: IFOS vs Barricades/Sewers
I'd say crowds move through and destroy barricades.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user