Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ILL Met at Eightpoints#3E(
03-27-2022, 08:39 PM
ILL Met at Eightpoints#3E(
ILL Met at Eightpoints#3E(Bloodmarked)

Both warbands are exhausted by the constant fighting but anxious to resolve their struggle for the Screaming Coil
Territory. Garrek decides to chance another quick conformation gambling the Eyes of the Nine are at a breaking point
but he is also aware his Reavers are also close to theirs. Nevertheless, he pushes his fighters on to battle.

The Eyes of the Nine are recovering from their recent defeat when Narvia sees the Ravers approach. Wearly he moves
out clashing with the nearest Raver Arnulf.His attack is weak but he manages to hit (3damage)

Arnulf counters attacks with a couple of vicious blows & Narvia goes down.

Turosh moves on Arnulf to revenge Narvia

Krasus intercepts Turosh & attacks him the blow hits but the carry through is weak (4damage)

Vortemis moves up & cast a Bolt of Change striking Krasus full force (12damage)

Targon moves to attack Voltemis but the blow is just glancing(2damage)

Vortemis counterattacks Targor hitting him with 2 Bolts of Change & taking him down

Garrek moves on Turosh & his Decapitating Strike takes him down(14damage)

Both sides know this can't go on practically staggering they make one final effort to prevail.

Arnulf unable to continue just holds his position

K'Charik who was out gathering water enters the battle by attacking Arnulf but he is also near
exhaustion & even with Arcane Words of Power to aid his attack just barely hits (4damage)

Saek moves & attacks K'charik it's a heavy blow but K'Charick remains standing (10damage)

Vortemis pulls up his last bit of power with Arcane Words of Power cast a Bolt of Change
on Arnulf & takes him down (7damage)

Garrek realizes he has lost his gamble his fighters moral has cracked & he orders retreat before
things turn into a rout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this Battle Card each side had a Bloodmarked fighter who if taken out lost the Game.
Arnulf for the Reavers/K'Charik for the Nine) .The Eyes were lucky that K'Charik has
15 damage otherwise Saek attack would have won the Game for the Reavers.

The Eyes of the Nine now get to play their 3rd Convergence & could win the Campaign with
a Victory in the next Battle.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: ILL Met at Eightpoints#3E(
I'm rooting for the Eyes of the Nine. I just fancied a change...

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
03-30-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: ILL Met at Eightpoints#3E(
#3F just posted- The Reavers stayed alive.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: