Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for new buildings/locations
06-10-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Ideas for new buildings/locations
Canada, US, Mexico, Cuba...all the same to me....it's that far far far away place across that big river Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2012, 08:31 PM
(06-09-2011 04:19 PM)Mechanik Wrote:  
(06-09-2011 01:57 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Take a look at the one big fan expansion we have on here and you'll see someone's already done a quite swank firehall already. (Not to discourage you, just wanted to point it out.)

I'll check it out. Thanks for the pointer.

I haven't yet dug into all the other fan expansions so I might re-tread some previously explored ground.

And how may a new guy such as myself be able to see said fan made add-ons? Variants and fan made additions surely peak my interest!

As for the shopping cart, perhaps it could be used like a pack mule. Instead of working like a backpack variant it could use it's own counter, any hero starting their turn on the same space could move it with them, rolling minus (-) 2 movement dice, it can hold a set amount of extra items and any hero that's in the same space with it can access it during the exchange item phase. Maybe rule it so it can only be placed on any space that's not within a building.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2012, 11:00 PM
You could also make it that any move roll of a 1-2 has a wheel fall off the trolley and you have to pick everything up Zombie03
Find all posts by this user