Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
Yes. No hard feelings eh? (click BANG!)
No. You firmly can't bring yourself to do it.
Can't decide. There must be another way.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
02-28-2011, 03:00 PM
RE: If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
My best reply?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jspw0597t7Y

Fate!

02-28-2011, 09:51 PM
RE: If a friend of yours joined the ranks of the living dead could you slot 'em?
shoot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2011, 11:14 PM
i have been telling my girl friend for months that if she got bit by a zombie i would shoot her in the head. its been kinda of a running joke lol

Can't save the world??... then prepare for its end.
03-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Reg: the poll results so far: Why do I get the feeling that the person who went for "Must be another way" was thinking that 'bullets are hard to find and the axe over there is good until it breaks' as the 'other way'?

03-01-2011, 05:22 AM
I'd find a cure. but only for the next 30 minutes... depending on the situation :o -loads pistol-

I go by PetrichorFunus on some places
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Would definitely take them out, probably before they fully turn so that they can die human.

Would probably also go for the clean beheading. Save the shells.
03-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Shoot 'em in the head, it's the only way to be sure!!
03-11-2011, 02:23 AM
I'd wait until they turn around and then BLAM!! Stuffed cat to the head.. Not with a stuffed cat but I would not to do it while they looked at me.
03-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Eh, I'd shoot my girlfriend, I'd rather live with that than run around hunting for brains for the rest of eternity!

*Braaaiiiinnnnns......*
09-04-2011, 06:46 PM
i don't currently own a gun so I'd have to end it with a sledge hammer.