Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In The Flesh BBC3 TV mini-series
03-18-2013, 06:54 PM
In The Flesh BBC3 TV mini-series
Anyone in the UK see last night's new three-part series In The Flesh on BBC3? It's an interesting take on the zombie theme set in the near future.

Following the "Rising" where dead people rose from the grave and attacked the living, zombies (called "rotters") have been contained and are now classed as Part-Deceased Syndrome sufferers, treated with drugs to stimulate brain activity and contain their killer instinct. The Government believes it can resettle them back into society. The series centres on a family in a small rural community who secretly take back their PDS son. Only problem is the human natives are still hostile, having kept their own vigilante Human Volunteer Force to protect themselves during the Rising, so the son's return is being kept secret.

Not your normal story but entertaining nonetheless.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: In The Flesh BBC3 TV mini-series
(03-18-2013 06:54 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Anyone in the UK see last night's new three-part series In The Flesh on BBC3? It's an interesting take on the zombie theme set in the near future.

Following the "Rising" where dead people rose from the grave and attacked the living, zombies (called "rotters") have been contained and are now classed as Part-Deceased Syndrome sufferers, treated with drugs to stimulate brain activity and contain their killer instinct. The Government believes it can resettle them back into society. The series centres on a family in a small rural community who secretly take back their PDS son. Only problem is the human natives are still hostile, having kept their own vigilante Human Volunteer Force to protect themselves during the Rising, so the son's return is being kept secret.

I will have a look for this. Thanks for the heads up.
03-19-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: In The Flesh BBC3 TV mini-series
(03-18-2013 07:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(03-18-2013 06:54 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Anyone in the UK see last night's new three-part series In The Flesh on BBC3? It's an interesting take on the zombie theme set in the near future.

I will have a look for this. Thanks for the heads up.

:edit:
I just finished watching it. I wasn't sure to start with but by the end I was hooked. I'm looking forward to the next episode. I had a look on IMDB and it looks like it's going to be a 3 parter. I'm not 100% sold yet, so I for now I will score this a tentative 7/10.