Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In game stats and player rating
09-21-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: In game stats and player rating
(09-21-2012 01:21 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Suggestion:
... I see something really usefull there that you created with regards to the mission DOT counters.
Might it be possible to create a unified PDF with 2 columns Hero Column with all of the Options that uses dots and a Zed column with all of the options that use dots?
Then include a reference location for them(rules source).

Although it is for a different purpose than the originally posted chart, I think something like this would be very helpful too. It could even line up the entries in the zombie and hero columns so that DOT rules that were designed to balance eachother are next to eachother.

I also like the idea of the original chart, with the zombie bits added in. It would be neat if the site could have some sort of database that we fill in from the chart after our games so we can track everything we have all done. Not sure how possible that is, but I am pretty sure it would be awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2012, 08:07 PM
(09-21-2012 01:21 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Suggestion:
I really like this but i was wondering if you could make one were the individual weapons are not broken out.
I would like to see one where the weapon types are grouped allowing for 2-3 sessions to be recorded on one sheet.

Something like Heroes/HtH kills/Ranged Kills/Heroic-other Actions...

A scenario summary sheet that allows for a sum up of actions recorded during series of playthroughs. I'll work on it once I get my basic sheet done.

(09-21-2012 01:21 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Another Suggestion, going off the top of your sheet for the scenario, could expand on that section?
I see something really usefull there that you created with regards to the mission DOT counters.
Might it be possible to create a unified PDF with 2 columns Hero Column with all of the Options that uses dots and a Zed column with all of the options that use dots?

This would allow players to quickly add or remove options from a checklist to quickly balance out games, instead of constantly flipping througn each rules pamphlet or book to find the exact rule and its dot count.

I would use such a sheet every time as it would save 20 minutes on rules setup !

Interesting suggestion. Not exactly what I had in mind but I really like the idea; Sort of a scenario setup section which could be used to both track "scenario settings" and in catalyzing game setup.

Thanks for the suggestions Atraangelis!

(09-21-2012 07:23 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  I also like the idea of the original chart, with the zombie bits added in. It would be neat if the site could have some sort of database that we fill in from the chart after our games so we can track everything we have all done. Not sure how possible that is, but I am pretty sure it would be awesome.

Now that's visionary thinking. I'll leave the implementation up to someone else. Excellent idea though. Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2012, 08:48 PM
(09-21-2012 01:21 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Another Suggestion, going off the top of your sheet for the scenario, could expand on that section?
I see something really usefull there that you created with regards to the mission DOT counters.

This would allow players to quickly add or remove options from a checklist to quickly balance out games, instead of constantly flipping througn each rules pamphlet or book to find the exact rule and its dot count.

I would use such a sheet every time as it would save 20 minutes on rules setup !

Hi, did you mean something like this ?

TZG.com LNOE Rules Index
Dot system refrence
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-Chart

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-Chart

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/atta...p?aid=1008

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-21-2012, 11:56 PM
Yeah being able to see average hero dice roll amount vs average zombie roll amount would be nice and be able to see the avg number of die rolled per fight for the hero and then for the zombies.
06-30-2014, 04:04 AM
does anyone have an excel file of this they could post?