Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incorporating Grave Dead
04-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Incorporating Grave Dead
I haven't played much of this game so I have limited play testing as far as adding dot components.

With Unique Items/Survival Tactics off-setting Grave Weapons, what do you players add to the Heroes when incorporating Grave Dead?

Ever use Grave Dead and Grave Weapons together?

I see Grave Dead is not really used much in the scenarios.
Any suggestions?

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Incorporating Grave Dead
(04-08-2013 04:30 PM)maxfool Wrote:  I haven't played much of this game so I have limited play testing as far as adding dot components.

With Unique Items/Survival Tactics off-setting Grave Weapons, what do you players add to the Heroes when incorporating Grave Dead?

Any suggestions?

You can give the Grave Dead Zombies Grave Weapons.
p. 8 of the SotF rule book.

'Any Zombie including Grave Dead, Zombie Heroes, etc, may be given a Grave Weapon,'

I did a thread here that shows the current list of dot values from al the LNoE material. All of the values are official.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-chart

I have used Grave Dead with Grave Weapons it's all good. Give it a try!
04-08-2013, 07:08 PM
(04-08-2013 06:04 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 04:30 PM)maxfool Wrote:  I haven't played much of this game so I have limited play testing as far as adding dot components.

Any suggestions?

You can give the Grave Dead Zombies Grave Weapons.
p. 8 of the SotF rule book.

'Any Zombie including Grave Dead, Zombie Heroes, etc, may be given a Grave Weapon,'

I did a thread here that shows the current list of dot values from al the LNoE material. All of the values are official.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-chart

I have used Grave Dead with Grave Weapons it's all good. Give it a try!

Ohhh... I missed that one.
I will definitely have to give it a try.
Thanks for pointing out.

If it was the last night on earth...I would spend it playing the Last Night on Earth.
04-08-2013, 07:42 PM
good to hear about them getting grave weapons.. would abilities stack...hmmm i need to look into this, this sounds like a new world of hurt.. Watchmen02 Trev! Where have you been??

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 12:07 AM
(04-08-2013 07:42 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  good to hear about them getting grave weapons.. would abilities stack...hmmm i need to look into this, this sounds like a new world of hurt.. Watchmen02 Trev! Where have you been??

I have not been idle. All I can say is I've been working on a secret project. That's why I've been dark for the past few days. Basically all I can say is a company has contacted me to paint their new range of miniatures. No one has seen these before and they will be released on this company's website soon. I was comissioned (and paid) to paint these miniatures. The owner of the company wil post the pics soon. When he does I will post the links.

I can't believe I'm getting paid for something I love!