Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Index of horror/thriller movies (currently 573 reviewed)
04-11-2012, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 04:34 AM by goodcop2000.)
RE: Movie Reviews - 39 zombie movies
(04-10-2012 05:11 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi.

Hi GoodCoop2000. I never intended or even thought you might consider changing your opinion or Brain Rating. Just because everyone does not agree with Siskel & Ebert, only means they have their opinion too.

vikinglad Wrote:
and Linnea Quigley in the graveyard?

yeah, thats the stuff dreams are made of. I never knew her name, i just remeber the scene.

Don't worry, PJON. I didn't feel like you were pressuring me to do that in any way. But after your post and several others from people who really loved the movie, I felt I should re-evaluate it. I've recently looked at numerous lists of "The ### Best Zombie Movies" on the internet so that I could find more movies to watch and as I was doing that I noticed that almost universally Return of the Living Dead is rated among the top 5 all-time.

This is all just for fun anyway! It's fun to watch the movies, fun to review them, and fun to see other people's opinions. Zombie15

p.s. Nobody agrees with Gene Siskel anymore. He died in 1999. Zombie14

p.p.s. I was trying to remain highbrow and not factor in Trash's naked cemetery dance into the equation but on a personal note, wow. She was even better looking when she had long, blonde hair in other movies...

p.p.p.s. So a somewhat interesting fact I came across the other day - the director for Return of the Living Dead felt like Linnea Quigley's full-frontal nudity was just too shocking so he had her wear a small, featureless, flesh-colored prosthetic device to turn her private area into a gender-neutral Barbie doll crotch.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 06:17 AM
You, sir, have ruined my evening.Insane19
04-11-2012, 09:39 PM
indeed...
04-11-2012, 09:50 PM
(04-11-2012 06:17 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  You, sir, have ruined my evening.Insane19

Lol, I have to say that when I read that I felt like I had been cheated.

04-17-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Movie Reviews - 42 zombie movies
I've added a few more reviews including Night of the Creeps, Shivers, Night of the Living Dead 3D, and Virus Undead (also released as Beast Within).

Happy zombie viewing!

04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
(04-11-2012 06:17 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  You, sir, have ruined my evening.Insane19

I still feel bad about this ye viking lad so to cheer you up I give the following information. If you go to http://www.dailymotion.com/videos and search with the phrase "linnea quigley behind the scenes" you will come across a clip with an interesting interview of linnea as the cameraman chats with her while they are doing a photo shoot. And I'm not saying either way but it's just possible that the photo shoot may be in a shower. So I hope this is some way will make up for harming your recollection of Trash's big scene - goodcop giveth and goodcop taketh away. Watchmen02

04-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Freak02 LMAO Freak02
Freak02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
04-24-2012, 05:16 AM
This is a fantastic list of some wicked inspiration. Love it.

I'd like to see you rate "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "Planet Terror" if you're open for enquiries.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-24-2012, 03:57 PM
(04-24-2012 05:16 AM)scarydk Wrote:  This is a fantastic list of some wicked inspiration. Love it.

I'd like to see you rate "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "Planet Terror" if you're open for enquiries.

Thanks for the suggestions, scarydk. I haven't seen either of those yet but I am on a mission to see as many zombie movies as possible so I will add these to my list. Watchmen02

04-25-2012, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2012 04:25 AM by vikinglad.)
(04-23-2012 02:11 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  

I still feel bad about this ye viking lad so to cheer you up I give the following information...

Forgiven. Why is this not a DVD extra? Best interview ever.
(04-24-2012 05:16 AM)scarydk Wrote:  This is a fantastic list of some wicked inspiration. Love it.

Oh man, Plan 9. That one is horrible, or awesome. I think I am leaning toward horrible. Ed Wood and Bella Lugosi (kinda).

Planet Terror is fun. I saw Grind House in theaters, and it felt like I was there all night. Pretty epic.