Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Info needed
10-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Info needed
Damn damn...
It has been ages since I was here last time....seems like I only turn up when winter is at the door Watchmen02
It's been so long that I even forgot all about IFOS and I was so looking forward to it's release.
Shame on me!

Now...since I live in Europe, about the only way for me of getting a copy is ordering it trough flying frog.
Not a problem...only shipping and importtax cost me shitloads of money...extra wasted money if you ask my opinion.

So here is my question.
How does the game play?
I love LNEO and I never played ATOE (the subject is not realy my cup of tea). I concider LNEO the most fun boardgame I ever played, and I played al lot of games Zombie17

So I would like you guys (and girls) to tell me what you think of the game so I can form an opinion. Likes, dislikes, loves, hates, ...

Thanks!

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2010, 12:39 PM
RE: Info needed
If you want, you can consider IFOS "rethemed LNOE". It's great fun. The rulebook has rules for mixing/matching the two games (including a three-way gorefest). It's a little bit more lighthearted than LNOE, but just as tactical in play.

Did you email admin@flyingfrog.net to see if they have a distributor in your country they might get you in touch with, so you can find a local vendor? They said on here they've shipped to a few EU countries.

Your only solution is to buy it. And cabbage.
10-29-2010, 07:05 AM
Hey Emp,

maybe I can return the favor you gave me. Amazon.de has a lot of Flying frog games and they come without shipping costs to Holland (and I believe also to your country). You should check it overthere!!
Find all posts by this user
10-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Thanks for the info guys!
"Add to christmaslist" Watchmen02

11-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Honestly, when you read the manual it sounds like a LOT has changed. To be honest, not much at all has changed. It plays the same, with deep feel for a different style scifi romp
11-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I would like to join the others in praising the new Martian game. It is a lot of fun. Especially the circus setting.

When I describe it to people I like to tell them to think "Mars Attacks!" (you know, the movie).

The game is a lot of fun and I'm anxious to try the mix and match scenarios with Zombie's vs Humans vs Martians.

LNOE and IFOS are easily two of the best games I have ever played.
11-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I just ordered it from amazon.co.uk Watchmen02

11-22-2010, 08:53 AM
The game and some other extra's for LNEO arrived last week.

They stand there in the living room...
Staring at me...
Locked firmly in that shiny plastic...
They call my name...
...must resist to rip it open.
Not allowed to touch them...
...not before Xmas.
Must resist the urge...

AAAAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!