Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introduction
01-27-2014, 05:08 AM
Introduction
Hi,

This account is for both myself and my husband. We are newer to playing LNoE, but have really enjoyed it so far. We have been very interested in incorporating vehicles to the game and have come up with a system that we are very excited to share. We are also interested in custom scenarios, campaigns, and the overarching story line within the games fiction.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2014, 05:47 AM
RE: Introduction
Welcome X2 to TZG , be looking forward to your material. FFP Games do produce some great story lines.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Greeting to the two of you. It's cool you both share some love for the humble Zombie. I think someone put some rules together for the fork lift truck. I look forward to seeing your ideasWatchmen02
01-30-2014, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the boards, both of you! Always nice to see new members join. Hope we see you around a lot more. :-)