Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello New to the site
04-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Hello New to the site
Hello everyone, I am new to the site because I just got a copy of LNOE. I have been watching play troughs on YouTube and eyeballing the game. Now that I have it I have been looking at the possibility of creating my own scenarios and game panels for it. That is what led me to this site. My question is can we provide what we develop without having access to the downloads? or do we need to have access to that section before we can create content to share with others on this site? Looking forward to contributing where I can to the forum and seeing what content others post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Hello New to the site
Welcome aboard jpri69 always great to get new blood that's interested in sharing content.
You don't need the downloads to sharing stuff you create ( well maybe the templates) so if
you post some up that will give you the blessing of Sarku when you apply for full membership
to open up the downloads.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-08-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: Hello New to the site
Welcome aboard!!!
Lots to see here and lots of help if needed.
Can't wait to see your new scenarios.