Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introduction
04-12-2017, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2017 10:08 PM by zombification.)
Introduction
Hello, just wanted to say thank you for having a forum with a wealth of information on LNOE. I seen the game played on Wil Wheaton's tabletop years ago and it looked really fun. I just never got around to ever buying it. I have two boys ages 8 and 10, so that made me finally to pull the trigger. We had a blast playing the basic game. However, when I also bought the expansion Survival of the Fittest, it seems that the heroes are way over powered. I used the dot system to try to even the playing field, yet it still seemed the new decks were too overpowering. The scenario we played had to do with rescuing the towns people (not sure the name of it). It seemed like there were quite a few cards from the new decks (unique items?) that let them draw 2 cards at a time. Anyway, I'm going to go explore the forum some more.

I think I may even paint the minis when I get some time. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Introduction
Welcome to TZG- enjoy checking things out. The minis look great painted but I've been promising to paint
mine for F&G, AToE forever , I did get Wave1 of SoB done.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-13-2017, 05:29 AM
Welcome aboard always nice to have a fresh corpse in the room.
04-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the mindless throng