Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Invasion from Outer Space expansion
10-09-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 09:53 AM by DrkBlueXG.)
RE: Invasion from Outer Space expansion
What I would like to see:
Heroes Team
-Clown (Hero)
-Dwarf (Hero)
-Chimpanzee (Hero)
-Elephant (Hero Beast)

Martians Team
-Rogue Martians (Martians with special abilities similar to Grave Dead)
-Martian Mothership (New Command Console)

Neutral
-Lions (Crowd-like and can attack both teams)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2014, 01:30 AM
While at Gencon I just had to ask about this. The response "Its not on the back burner but more like a side burner." They took on a lot with Shadows but I was assured that there is an expansion for this with a Magician (I can never remember his name) and a Clown. There's also "big" plans for the martians. He wouldn't give me anything more but at least we know something is eventually coming.
08-21-2014, 04:04 AM
I am glad to hear that the IFOS is still going to get an expansion. It is nice to know that the Frog has not forgotten about this game.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
10-11-2014, 04:25 AM
They will probably have Experience Points in the game and Upgrades, rather than they be a separate supplement purchase on the website with the Advanced Abilities.

Really needs a new "Advanced" Command Console with options to save up Console Points or more ways to earn them.
08-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Doesn't look this is coming anytime soon if their next project is another SoB spinoff. They mentioned some anniversary LNOE content but nothing about this. Shame as IFOS is my favourite FFP game and they obviously have the ideas ready and could easily port existing LNOE rules over but they seem to have forgotten all about this now.