Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Invasion game?
01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
RE: Invasion game?
Worldmaggot Wrote:Zombies with Grave Weapons oddly proclaims "Me nu me nu meep!"
Babelfish failed in this Martian(?) translation. Anyone? My best guess is: "Hey, we never claimed to be punctual".

The dreaded "Take me to your Leader"

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2010, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2010 06:07 PM by SovTech.)
Hi there:

Beep the Meep is a fictional alien who appeared in the Doctor Who Weekly comic strip based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. The cute and cuddly appearance of Beep the Meep — a round, furry biped with large, expressive eyes and long ears — belies his true nature as a malevolent, homicidal would-be conqueror and dictator. The canonicity of the comic strips, like other Doctor Who spin-off media, is open to interpretation. He is also featured in the online comic series Timeslip by Seb.

Beep first appeared in the comic strip Doctor Who and the Star Beast, written by Pat Mills and John Wagner and drawn by Dave Gibbons, which ran in issues #19-#26 of Doctor Who Weekly. The Meeps were an advanced and peaceful race, who lived in harmony and happiness until their natures were radically altered by their planet's orbit passing close to the Black Sun. The radiation from the black star mutated them into an aggressive, expansionist species who began to mercilessly conquer and subjugate other planets.

Credits, Wikipedia.

Cheerio,
St

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
01-28-2010, 07:40 PM
my best guest is menu menu beep or keepchecking the menu.and i think the scientist and sallys mom are to of the surviors in the next hero pack.4 genarations of andersons seen zombies since 1946...wow the invasions game is in the 1950s setting the martians caused the zombies...