Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Invasion game?
01-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Invasion game?
With the delay in the LNOE expansions, how far back has the Invasion game been bumped?

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2010, 09:41 AM
RE: Invasion game?
I am also looking forward to this one Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Emp Wrote:I am also looking forward to this one Watchmen02

Did you notice that the game icons on the Flying Frog Web page (http://www.flyingfrog.net/) are now skewed to the right almost as if there is they are making room for a third game icon? I got to admit, it's kind of a subtle way to create a buzz over a new product.

Er, unless my Google Chrome browser setting is doing something to cause the shift... I'll just claim they must have fixed it if it appears correctly for everyone else...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
01-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Patient Zero Wrote:
Emp Wrote:I am also looking forward to this one Watchmen02

Did you notice that the game icons on the Flying Frog Web page (http://www.flyingfrog.net/) are now skewed to the right almost as if there is they are making room for a third game icon? I got to admit, it's kind of a subtle way to create a buzz over a new product.

Er, unless my Google Chrome browser setting is doing something to cause the shift... I'll just claim they must have fixed it if it appears correctly for everyone else...

I just looked at that page on windows explorer and apparently it is normal and my google chrome is doing something funny.

*sigh...*

01-16-2010, 08:50 PM
it's always shown up like that for me on chrome. for months now.
01-16-2010, 11:26 PM
It looks shifted for me in Firefox.
01-17-2010, 05:45 AM
The shifting of the "badges" have to do with HTML coding. Newer browsers don't allow a coder to give a middle alignment to objects. It's just a simple coding fix that they have to make.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
01-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Sarku Wrote:The shifting of the "badges" have to do with HTML coding. Newer browsers don't allow a coder to give a middle alignment to objects. It's just a simple coding fix that they have to make.

You must have to eat a lot of brains to understand some of the current technology. I'm still kind of lost on all the things my 3 year old cell phone can do... (verizon razor. The I-phones I just assume are magic...)

01-17-2010, 09:35 PM
I have an iPhone and it is magic. It makes my money disappear from my pockets and reappear in AT&T's.

Marvel at its abilities... Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
01-26-2010, 07:38 AM
So. This seemed like as good of a thread as any. Why start new when used will do? Right? Right.

Anyhow...LNOE gave us "The Martians are coming", and GH gave us "The Invasion begins 2009".

Well now, SOTF brings us "Conquest begins with Invasion."
Could this be a reference to an Invasion expansion already?

The Hero Pack One states "More Survivors are out there."
Hero Pack Two maybe?

Zombies with Grave Weapons oddly proclaims "Me nu me nu meep!"
Babelfish failed in this Martian(?) translation. Anyone? My best guess is: "Hey, we never claimed to be punctual".

Also of note, Jade's skateboard reads "The Future is Coming" with an illegible URL.

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.