Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Nikki OP?
02-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Is Nikki OP?
Hey, we had a game the other night where one of my friends chose Nikki, obviously we all laughed at him because he hadn't chose the sheriff, jake, victor or any of the actual 'good' heroes. Then he proceeded to find a stack of bandages and loads of ammo, and use Nikki's special 'discard an item to cancel a zombie card on the roll of 3+' he then cancelled pretty much every card I played including a locked door that probably would have won my side the game! Was he just really lucky(getting so many items to discard and rolling 3+ every time). Or is Nikki my new go to character?

Thanks

P.s. Does anyone EVER play the vicar/priest guy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Is Nikki OP?
The priest is good if he hangs out in the hospital or stick like glue to the nurse. He can pretty much throw out cancels all game.
02-12-2014, 09:39 PM
I've always played that she would have to discard the entire card, not just a token. I don't know if I'm right. If I'm wrong, I still wouldn't call her OP because it's a pretty uncommon situation for her to have 2+ of those bulk items.
02-12-2014, 10:02 PM
That's what we decided in the end
02-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Yeah I missed that in your original post. It absolutely means you have to discard the card
02-17-2014, 05:30 PM
(02-12-2014 09:39 PM)Dillon00 Wrote:  I've always played that she would have to discard the entire card, not just a token. I don't know if I'm right. If I'm wrong, I still wouldn't call her OP because it's a pretty uncommon situation for her to have 2+ of those bulk items.

Yeah, I would agree with this. I don't think by "discarding an item" it would mean you can just discard one of the tokens. I would take it to mean you'd have to discard the whole card, tokens included. After all, the item is a crate of ammo, or a first aid kit. So, you'd lose the crate or the kit, losing all of the contents. But, that would just be my educated guess.