Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a AToE Villain that adds zombies and zombie hordes to ShadowBrooke?
11-03-2012, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 11:19 PM by wisdomknight.)
Is there a AToE Villain that adds zombies and zombie hordes to ShadowBrooke?
If not I'd like to make one. Can even use LNoE zombies for Minions!
Maybe a Sorcerer or Mad Scientist (like the re-animator)?

What do you guys think?

Any help with the stats would be helpful.

I can make up the custom card.
I know there is a Necromancer in a Hero Pack I believe?
But I have no idea what he does.
What Im thinking is creating something that would produce lots of zombies!
And at the showdown the Villain would end up turning undead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: Is there a AToE Villain that adds zombies and zombie hordes to ShadowBrooke?
I made my own Necromancer variation. I wanted to have the feel of a growing zombie horde. I've play-tested this, and difficulty is about equal to the original Necromancer. I like this version because it incorporates zombie-fighting strategies like hit and run (1 fight round and then escape) or staying put in the town center and letting the zombies (and investigation) come to you. I used Investigation tokens as Zombie Tokens, since they can't be in the same spot. I also liked the Stalker idea, but I gave him the ambush ability as well.

I've posted this in on other threads, but this is my latest version. Haven't had time to create the actual minion chart.

.pdf  THE NECROMANCER.pdf (Size: 272.42 KB / Downloads: 20)
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Is there a AToE Villain that adds zombies and zombie hordes to ShadowBrooke?
Hey SnakeSpawn....looks cool man!
11-04-2012, 03:49 AM
To answer the original question, yep, HP#1 includes the Necromancer. One of his main tactics is he spawns Walking Dead like crazy & marches them towards the Town Hall, which means he's gonna start causing the Shadow Track to fly when they start displacing each other from it. He's a bad mofo. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
11-04-2012, 04:15 AM
(11-04-2012 03:49 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  To answer the original question, yep, HP#1 includes the Necromancer. One of his main tactics is he spawns Walking Dead like crazy & marches them towards the Town Hall, which means he's gonna start causing the Shadow Track to fly when they start displacing each other from it. He's a bad mofo. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01

Thats cool, maybe Ill wait until I get HP1 before I do anything towards this idea as it seems like what I was wanting Zombie03
02-28-2013, 08:42 PM
The necromancer is maybe the only villain to put real danger in the board with his marching zombies to the center square. It Adds a fun tension to the game
03-03-2013, 05:27 PM
The Necromancer from HP1 is indeed a lot of fun. My only complaint is that he utilizes the same Minion chart as the Vampire; I do wish he had his own chart. But he's otherwise an incredibly fun villain.