Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jason from Durango
04-02-2010, 12:34 PM
RE: Jason from Durango
The poor starchild seems to be marketed by that guy with the website. It seems he relies on psuedo-science to keep his little trophy profitable. But, yeah, I'm sure you are 100% correct on that one.

Yeah, I've had a lifetime passion for 'crypto-zoology' and unexplained mysteries....I'd just love to see something like it, so I would know for sure.

I don't take any of it too seriously, of course, but it is a fun thing to wonder.

Isn't hydrocephalus the same condition they call a 'waterhead baby' (cruel, I know..)

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2010, 07:43 AM
supervike Wrote:The poor starchild seems to be marketed by that guy with the website. It seems he relies on psuedo-science to keep his little trophy profitable. But, yeah, I'm sure you are 100% correct on that one.

Yeah, I've had a lifetime passion for 'crypto-zoology' and unexplained mysteries....I'd just love to see something like it, so I would know for sure.

I don't take any of it too seriously, of course, but it is a fun thing to wonder.

Isn't hydrocephalus the same condition they call a 'waterhead baby' (cruel, I know..)

Cha. Hopefully if something like that had any legitimacy, funding wouldn't be an issue.
Science does ruin a lot of things epic or romantic.
"Facts??? You can use facts to prove anything even remotely true" Homer Simpson

I'll still keep reading about Bigfoot. Watchmen02
Here's a little something for you:
http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html
Keep an eye out for sombreros in the sky...
Find all posts by this user
04-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Cool link!

It does raise some interesting questions....or at least raising some interesting gaming ideas....

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi Jason and welcome!

Hehehe... I really like conspiracy theories and the like, I have recently been watching the X-Files again! I loved that show Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
04-08-2010, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 10:13 PM by projectjustice.)
Smile RE: Jason from Durango
SovTech Wrote:Hi Jason and welcome!

Hehehe... I really like conspiracy theories and the like, I have recently been watching the X-Files again! I loved that show Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

"Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, just in contradiction to what we know of it."
-Dana Scully
04-12-2010, 10:28 AM
"If coincidences are coincidences, why do they feel so contrived?"
-Fox Mulder

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]