Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JoJo The hipswinger
01-06-2013, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 02:10 AM by D. Boon's Ghost.)
RE: JoJo The hipswinger
I've played this three times since getting it for Christmas. In each of the first two games, JoJo and the Beast were close to squaring off when the game ended. In the last game, the two brutes went toe-to-toe for three of the six turns the beast was in play*. The result? Despite a staggering amount of blows to each other, each of them only dealt out one wound.

It was epic fun.

* As JoJo started the fight(s) with one wound, I at least had the satisfaction of watching the mighty bear turn tail and run away like a chicken to the fun house.

Edit: Crud. Sorry to have bumped up such an old post. Many forums frown upon doing so.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: JoJo The hipswinger
Just to clarify the rules, and judging by the answer to this post the heroes can use more than one power token during a fight?

The reason I ask is during a trial run Carl managed to take out an alien pack using multiple tokens on his headbash ability, thus wiping out 3 aliens in one attack.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply