Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Johnny
08-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Johnny
if johnny moves into a square with a zombie he can fight it and keep moving. does he have to kill the zombie to keep moving? or just fend it off?
think the skill just says fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Johnny
I would say just fight. Nothing says he has to defeat it.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
08-10-2014, 03:38 AM
He doesn't have to kill it. Here's the official answer from the maker of the game.

Johnny
'With the Blitz ability, Johnny may move into a space with one or more Zombies, Fight each of them, and then continue moving (win or lose, assuming he is not dead). This may be done multiple times during your move, even involving the same Zombie(s) more than once. For instance, Johnny could move into a space with a Zombie and Fight, move out, then move back into the same space and Fight that Zombie again. Blitz can be a really fun ability to use (especially with a Chainsaw), but it can easily get you killed. You have been warned!'
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/1712567#1712567

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
08-10-2014, 04:53 AM
(08-10-2014 03:38 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  He doesn't have to kill it. Here's the official answer from the maker of the game.

Johnny
'With the Blitz ability, Johnny may move into a space with one or more Zombies, Fight each of them, and then continue moving (win or lose, assuming he is not dead). This may be done multiple times during your move, even involving the same Zombie(s) more than once. For instance, Johnny could move into a space with a Zombie and Fight, move out, then move back into the same space and Fight that Zombie again. Blitz can be a really fun ability to use (especially with a Chainsaw), but it can easily get you killed. You have been warned!'
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/1712567#1712567

Hope this helpsWatchmen02

this helps a lot
thank you
08-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Exactly. He can even lose the fight and still move. As long as he is still alive, he can use this ability to keep moving.