Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got addicted to LNOE
11-25-2010, 07:03 PM
RE: Just got addicted to LNOE
Hiya Vikinglad! Welcome to the boards! Glad to have ya'!

I'm in the same boat as you, lower 30's, and a wifey who loves to game just as much as I do! I started pretty much the same way as you, with the HeroQuest, D&D, and a ton of RPG's like Robotech, Heroes, and of course Magic the Gathering. I also got into Warhammer 40K for a minute, mostly for the modeling and painting aspects, (Orks leave it open to the imagination, being scavengers and all).

I agree with Emp, I'd like to see that poll, based on 5 year increments!

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2010, 07:40 PM
You guys are all funny. It is cool having a wife that enjoys playing, but I have found that it can make the bitter flavor of defeat that much more unsavory.
11-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Welcome!
11-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Greetings Vikinglad like yourself I'm in the early 30's and remember the heady days of Heroquest from MB games. I was hooked after my first game it's what got me into proper boardgames really.
Like you my wife's also into board games too! She prefers being the heroes and I prefer zombies so we are all happy!
We've introduced the game to about four of our friends and we have a game with them too!

It's all good bro!
11-30-2010, 08:55 PM
borins magic armor here I come... Watchmen02

soundguy