Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just ordered Revenge of the Dead
05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
RE: Just ordered Revenge of the Dead
It's 12:56 am do you know where your web supplement is...

I DO!! It's in town, should be in the mail today!!

YAY!!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2013, 11:44 AM
(05-23-2013 08:38 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(05-22-2013 08:34 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I don't own Timber Peak yet

Whilst I admire your honesty, there really are no excuses

Haha so true
Find all posts by this user
05-23-2013, 07:24 PM
(05-23-2013 11:44 AM)alderdust Wrote:  
(05-23-2013 08:38 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  
(05-22-2013 08:34 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I don't own Timber Peak yet

Whilst I admire your honesty, there really are no excuses

Haha so true

LOL! Indeed, fellas. All I can say is I really don't have the spare money to keep buying stuff, which is one of the main reasons why I didn't rush out and buy everything. I say it is because I want to expand my game slowly overtime... but that alone wouldn't be enough to keep me from rushing out and buying it all anyway. LOL!
05-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Its here, I got it, Its here!! Im stoked, Ive heard people complain about the rule sheet and stuff, but I think its pretty top shelf. The Cards look great, its also printed on a "heavier/stiffer" card stock. One of the expansions had really flimsy cards, they just felt off in a way, these feel like the original cards from the base game I got. Scenario Card is perfect as all the others, and the rule sheet, even though its just a single sheet, it does its job and has a bitchen bloody hand print in the center!! I'm real happy with what I got and cant wait to get the rest of them. Thank you FFP!!

05-23-2013, 10:47 PM
I wish that FFP offered bundles on some of these items. Was the shipping cost pretty decent?
05-23-2013, 11:07 PM
It was $5.23 for the shipping. It came First Class Mail via USPS in a bubble wrap pack. I had also got the Secret cards from A Touch of Evil that they offered. Everything came nicely packed and the AToE cards actually came in a Ultra Pro Crystal Case, I was impressed with that. I emailed them to try and weasel some promo stuff from them, got a prompt response of no, but I'm really happy with their product and the speed in which they do things.

05-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Does it have its own scenario box or do you mix them into one of the standalones/expansion boxes? Storing and keeping track of expansions and supplements is a game on its own!
05-23-2013, 11:30 PM
No box, not really big enough to warrant a box. its a rule sheet, a scenario card, and about 12 Zombie/Hero Deck cards. If you keep it all separate, a little baggie would suffice. This looks to be one epic of a fight I'll probably post something after I play it.