Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kenny Stats Help.. Please?
04-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Kenny Stats Help.. Please?
So I'm new to Last Night on Earth. Just picked up the Growing Hunger Expansion pack..

One problem.. I got two Rochelle hero cards and no Kenny hero card..
Therefore I have no Idea what Kenny can do, etc..

So if any of you guys would be kind enough to list off everything on his hero card so I can mock one up, I'd really appreciate it..

Thanks for helpin' a brother out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2010, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2010 10:47 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Kenny Stats Help.. Please?
Email admin@flyingfrog.net and they'll ship you the Kenny ASAP. I did that when I realized (only after two or three games) that my box was missing one of the orange zombies. It got to me across the country in only a few days.

Here's Kenny:
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=Kenny

IE, he's Male - Student - Strange. His abilities are Youth (like all students, with only 2 wounds) and Clean Up, which is detailed on the wiki.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah, flying frog has some of the best customer service available for a board game manufacturer. They will almost definately send you a new Kenny, once you explain your situation.
06-07-2010, 01:51 AM
This exact thing happened to me as well (2 Rochelles and no Kenny). They replaced it in like 2 days >< SUPER fast. They are great about it. Thank you guys!
06-09-2010, 06:26 PM
They have the best customer service in the industry as far as I'm concerned!!!
06-10-2010, 10:45 PM
fallensaviour Wrote:They have the best customer service in the industry as far as I'm concerned!!!

I'm kind of surprised that Soundgirl hasn't chimed in on this already...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"