Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kia ora (hello) from a new NZ zed hunter
03-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Kia ora (hello) from a new NZ zed hunter
Although I haven't played any zombie themed board games I have been an avid fan of the zombie genre for more than half my life (41yrs young) with an extensive collection of zombie literature (comics, books, GN) and zombie films. I look forward to browsing this site and eagerly await delivery of my LNOE game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2011, 11:17 AM
RE: Kia ora (hello) from a new NZ zed hunter
So I thinks to myself, "What state is abbreviated NZ?" Sorry, it is late here. Welcome from America. Zombie17

The game rules, I trust you will love it.
03-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Let us know how you like it and, please, ask questions if you have them! If you can take the time, we ravenously eat up game reports from new players. LNOE game reports so easily have a movie feel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Greetings Zed! I Would like to hear about your favorite Z literature (Novels/comics) Hope you like the site. You may have noticed Russ has done the character's from the film Dead Alive/Braindead thought you might like to see http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...Characters

Welcome aboard
03-23-2011, 05:25 PM
welcome
03-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Welcome aboard the good ship TZG

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-24-2011, 01:04 AM
We all wear dresses and run around with lollipops... WELCOME!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
03-24-2011, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 10:36 AM by Zed's dead baby.)
(03-23-2011 02:17 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greetings Zed! I Would like to hear about your favorite Z literature (Novels/comics) Hope you like the site. You may have noticed Russ has done the character's from the film Dead Alive/Braindead thought you might like to see http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...Characters

Welcome aboard

Thanks for the link samuraitrev. Where do I start - I've got over 100 comics, but my fav series would have to be The Walking Dead. I really enjoyed Living with Zombies, the Deadworld series, Zombie Tales and Raise the Dead too. But there's countless others I've enjoyed and probably worth a mention if I could be bothered. Watchmen02 On the novel side - the Max Brooks books are the only novels I've read, but I've ordered the Monster Island and Day to Day Armageddon series online in the last couple of days so I've got a bit of reading ahead of me. Both seem to have had good reviews so I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into them.
Thanks to everyone for the kind welcome!!
03-24-2011, 01:01 PM
NZ = New Zealand?
A big hello from Belgium right here!

I am the reason God stopped watching.