Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kickin' it old school
03-06-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Kickin' it old school
Monkey island was a Lucas arts game right... There were a bunch from the same production house, they were great.. I miss the old days when games used to be challenging and just not fluff...
Kid Icarus.... Never beat it, to this day I still can't... That's a game...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 07:33 PM
(03-05-2013 10:39 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Fuzer, there are still TONS of point and click adventures being made and sold. In a way, it's kind of GOG.com's specialty. http://www.gog.com/catalogue/adventure

mqstout, you're the best! you just made my day... OMG, I wish I won the lottery so I could just get fat and old playing these games!

Samurai, Broken Sword is AWESOME! The cartoonish style of the game completely rocked! It's like a little happy Disney cartoon which turned into a bizarre murder case! I didn`t know about the 4th game either, but I purchased the other 3 for 5 bucks on a Steam sale... FUN!
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2013, 07:53 PM
You guys should check this little guy out. I stumbled across while surfing the interwebs. Its play NES SNES Sega and Gameboy through hdmi!

http://pulse.me/s/jcfs0

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
03-07-2013, 03:28 PM
This console is great, zachmaio! Tks for sharing!
03-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I actually miss a lot of SNES games. Anyone play Metal Warriors? That game was ahead of its time, especially the VS mode.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past remains to be my all-time favorite game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user