Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kickstarter launched!
10-28-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Kickstarter launched!
Well,I just snapped cancelled my early bird outlaw & went for the Mine Cart.
This thing is too massive-I figured the add-ons I wanted would put me close &
if I waited for retail the shipping cost would be enough to push me over.

Now I can quit rearranging my add-on purchase List.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2013, 06:41 PM
I was sooooo tempted to go for Minecart level, but it just seems a tad bit too much to spend to me for a board game. Not to mention, with all the awesome stuff I am going to be getting just with the game and stretch goals alone, I kind of don't want to get all the optional stuff as well. This way I will have something I can collect as I go along. I like collecting things over time instead of all at once. It gives me ways to keep that particular obsession of mine going and still fresh for even longer. :-)
10-29-2013, 12:28 AM
Welcome to the Mine Cart OD! Watchmen02 And now you are getting $75.00 of credit towards add-ons. I assume you are at the $475 level of Mine Cart anyway. So you'll still have a small list of add-ons to organize Zombie17
10-29-2013, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 12:34 AM by ForestRunner.)
I've gone Minecart. Just couldn't help myself.

Like LNOE, figure I'd want everything possible there is for the game... so I'd get my money's worth at the end of the day.

Really looking forward to this. Conceptually it sounds truly awesome.

The pledge vs goal $$$ is bordering on insanity!! Is this game going to be "the next big thing?"

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
10-29-2013, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 02:42 AM by Old Dwarf.)
(10-29-2013 12:28 AM)IanRoss Wrote:  Welcome to the Mine Cart OD! Watchmen02 And now you are getting $75.00 of credit towards add-ons. I assume you are at the $475 level of Mine Cart anyway. So you'll still have a small list of add-ons to organize Zombie17

Yes $475 -the $75 credit is nice but I'm back to having to make decisions Zombie12

To bad its not FFP store credit but hey if they want me to
to spend it I willWatchmen02

OD

(10-29-2013 12:29 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  I've gone Minecart. Just couldn't help myself.

Like LNOE, figure I'd want everything possible there is for the game... so I'd get my money's worth at the end of the day.

Really looking forward to this. Conceptually it sounds truly awesome.

The pledge vs goal $$$ is bordering on insanity!! Is this game going to be "the next big thing?"

That's what I figured , getting stuff when it goes retail is
going to be a lot more than what the MC price is.

I've seen tracking that has this thing bringing in 2 Mil.
I'm not sure my front porch is going to be big enough
to hold the delivery.(and I have a big front porch)

OD

10-29-2013, 02:58 AM
FFP Store credit would be a very popular option I think. No credit for me with an earlier Mine Cart (I know, poor me.... such a problem to have...) but I'm sure I'll be adding more as I see new add-ons. I'm a sucker for custom dice for example.
11-03-2013, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 02:32 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Well SoB is up to nearly $600,000 ,tracking projections
add a Million to that # by the end. The Void Sorcerer SG still
has about $1,200 to go which I really want. At $650K
we get Soundgirl's Dog .Go Baxter!

OD

PS-SoB is over $600K so got the Sorcerer & only $49K to go for Baxter.

11-06-2013, 08:02 PM
I am pretty psyched that we got the doggy. I lurve animals in general, but I especially love dogs. :-)
11-06-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 02:58 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Well they made the dog got to $666,666 & then all Hell broke loose. The pledge
amounts kept bouncing down & up (partly due to the $8000 Hero Pledge being cancelled) .

It's been struggling to get back over $658,000 the rest of this afternoon.

OD

PS woke up (hey at my age you never know) this AM & see that SoB is over $670K ,so
another $10,000 will unlock all the SG so far.I hope they throw something in for the MC
Level.

11-18-2013, 07:19 PM
I was just about the second person on that KickStarter. I just happened to look at the right time. I looked at the prices and went for the Early Bird Outlaw... which I regretted in 2 or 3 days. By that time the early MineCarts were long since gone and so I moved to $475... Then I moved up again to Wanted (and opened another set of classes I teach after school to help pay for things).