Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning
04-05-2012, 05:26 AM
Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning
Well I have only played for 26hrs and have al ot more to go. This is a classic hack and slash rpg with real time action. It brings back memories of DIABLO and Champions of Norath. Really nice graphics and your character looks like he/she really belongs in the cut scenes. I believe Todd McFarlane and R.A. Salvatore amongst others helped bring this world alive. Rent it...or buy it, but its a definite must play!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning
Bought this game a while ago, but with so many others to still finish it will have to wait a bit.
04-05-2012, 09:28 AM
I played the demo and liked it. To bad it does not have multiplayer Insane19
Co-op I mean.
I am looking for a 4 player co-op in that style of "dungeoncrawling" for PS3. Does anyone have any ideas?

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2012, 05:58 AM
I have played this to death. I absolutely love it. I think the best way to describe it would be a single player MMO, even though that sounds ridiculous. I found it plays much like an MMO but without all those pesky real life players killing you and stealing all your loot.

I think the combat is dynamic and interesting. Most of all it's fun.
04-14-2012, 06:12 AM
emp, i dont think there are any for p23 but diablo 3 is going to be 4 player coop and should work on most computers.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
05-06-2012, 11:57 PM
I dont know why but i couldnt get past the first part. Im SO not into the WOW style animation...