Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Know your enemy!
03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Big Grin Know your enemy!
Hey all, I've launched a Kickstarter campaign for a zombie apocalypse game called Necromancer, where you to learn how to control the zombie mobs against the survivors! The key skills are learning what the survivors are armed with and what your specific, and unique, zombies can do. Necromancer is an isometric tactical game for tablets/PC/Mac with cross-platform multiplayer co-op modes and rating systems.

We're dorks and not marketers, so we're blundering around trying to raise awareness as we think it'd make a cool strategy game, so please do check it out and let us know what you think, or if you're feeling the vibe, become a backer.

Thanks for reading and I do apologise for the unsolicited message...we're working with no budget and no media skills, and we're trying to get a bit of help from zombie fans!

Carl Benjamin
Other Worlds Software

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 09:35 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Know your enemy!
Dorks-not-marketers should read: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kickstar...Practices/ . There are A LOT of good people in there for KS advice Watchmen02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-21-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Know your enemy!
(03-21-2014 09:34 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Dorks-not-marketers should read: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kickstar...Practices/ . There are A LOT of good people in there for KS advice Watchmen02

Oh wow, thanks very much, that's a really great find for us!

We're a really small team so there's always too much to do, I can never spend as much time finding things as I'd like.

Thanks again! Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user