Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Krampus and his Naughty Or Nice ability
12-27-2014, 02:56 PM
Krampus and his Naughty Or Nice ability
Anyone had a chance to read through his abilities yet?

I'm wondering about the Naughty Or Nice ability. Is it performed at the start of the Hero turn round? Like right after the Mystery Phase? It can't mean at the start of each Hero's turn, can it? That would be a lot of fussing on each Hero's turn. But why didn't they use the word "Round" instead of (lower case) "turn"?

Or maybe each Hero choses a marker on their turn but they are not revealed until the end of the Round - right before the Mystery Phase. The problem with that is there are a couple of Minion Chart results which are resolved base on if the Hero is already Naughty or Nice.

There's a risk/reward mechanic in play but the Hero stands a fairly strong chance of being KO'd for the round if he is very Naughty or if he is perhaps a little Naughty and wounded going into the round. If I'm reading it correctly.

[Image: ?dl=1]

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Krampus and his Naughty Or Nice ability
No, I've read it as "at the start of THE turn", i.e. when Player 1 rolls.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply