Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LA Noire
06-30-2011, 08:01 PM
LA Noire
Am I the only one who, upon coming across the first slashed up Dahlia murder, thinks to myself: "I hope Rockstar makes an Undead Nightmare for this game"?

Given all the "zombie modes" in almost every FPS out there (and how masterfully they pulled off the storyline in Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare expansion), I think it would be cool to have an LA zombie outbreak, complete with investigations to find and stomp out the root.

One can dream.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2011, 05:16 PM
RE: LA Noire
Haven't had a chance to play the game yet, but I definitely want to give it a try in the near future. Does it really live up to the hype?

And yeah, I'd say any game can be better with a zombie addition hehe.
07-01-2011, 06:23 PM
It's a bit of a strange game, but that's mainly because you go into it with a pretty good idea of the kind of game Rockstar Games makes, and then you get something quite different. It feels almost like Rockstar decided to try their hand at a modern version of Sierra Online's old Police Quest games. You've got your open-world driving/exploration sections, you've got your occasional Grand Theft Auto-style shootouts (although fisticuffs are more common), foot chases, and car chases, but the real meat of the game is old-school adventure game-style investigation and interrogation, complete with old-school adventure game "points" that actually affect the outcome of your investigation depending on how many you earn (though not the eventual outcome of the story).

A lot of reviewers have complained that the storyline and interrogations are too linear to justify a second playthrough, but the main campaign is nice and long, regardless. I'm still working my way through it, and the atmosphere is just phenomenal, so for me, at least, it definitely lives up to the hype.
10-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Love the game.
Got it for my Birthday back in August and yes it would freaking rock with Zombies in it!!!
10-28-2011, 02:37 PM
As awesome as that would be it will never happen after Team Bondi went under *man how fucked up was that?* after L.A. Noire got pretty staler reviews *I loved the game btw* I think Rockstar owns the rights now but with GTA 5 coming out *Blah so tired of GTA* I would imagine that they are focusing on that...

Btw I'm so hyped for Saints Row 3
10-31-2011, 03:17 AM
I dunno... this zombie fad is getting tiresome... I've been thinking of changing it to thepokemongame.com or something like that...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2011, 06:09 AM
You know what would be awesome, is, the damn little
Pokemon realizing how much stronger they are than
people and start catching and enslaving the Human race
in those little poke balls shrinking them down and storing
them away.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
03-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Finished and 100% Platinumed I'm like Sherlock Holmes. Amazing facial animation by the way.
03-11-2012, 04:40 PM
(03-11-2012 11:40 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Finished and 100% Platinumed I'm like Sherlock Holmes. Amazing facial animation by the way.

I read all about L.A. Noire in GameStop's magazine and I wanted to play it but I don't use any modern console except the Wii (which has a lot of family friendly games). I'm hoping that L.A. Noire will come out for the PC eventually.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
03-12-2012, 11:29 AM
If the Pokemon went against the humans, they would completely annihilate everything.
I dunno, I stopped caring after the first 151 pokemon.
I think some of them can stop time now. not sure.
Would be a kickass PG13 movie though. I'd watch it.

LA Noire is ok. Facial animation was beyond awesome. But the game is far too easy. It basically plays itself.