Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
11-04-2012, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 01:02 AM by Bokya.)
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
Does anyone have the following Promo cards, or knows where we can get images of them? It might help piece together some blanks.

Braaains!
Despair
Loner
Fighting Instincts
Here they Come!
Scratch and Claw
The Line is Dead

Edit: Bokya is now a star. Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Oooooh. Supahstah!
11-05-2012, 07:38 PM
I will try to check tonight.

I think I have The Line is Dead, Fighting Instincts and Despair. Maybe a few others. Although are they promo only cards or regular cards that also have promo image versions?
11-05-2012, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 03:16 AM by Bokya.)
Promo Images, I think. They also might have alternate Flavor text. Zombie17 Here's hoping for some hints.
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
I skimmed the Timber Peak cards and only Ed showed potentials of dying or at least turning. Since there hasn't been a storyline cure discovered, we can assume that a bite equals death/zombification, right?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I got that vibe as well when I looked through Timber Peak. I also get the Vibe that Amanda may play some further role in the game, considering they actually made a Scenario with her being rescue-able. I'm leaning towards survival on her. Whereas for Ed, things are looking pretty bleak. I bet he turns in Blood in the Forest.
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
(11-06-2012 03:30 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Yeah, I got that vibe as well when I looked through Timber Peak. I also get the Vibe that Amanda may play some further role in the game, considering they actually made a Scenario with her being rescue-able. I'm leaning towards survival on her. Whereas for Ed, things are looking pretty bleak. I bet he turns in Blood in the Forest.

I guess I haven't made my way through all of the scenarios yet. In which one is Amanda rescue-able?

Also - here is what I came up with, in terms of my cards. I am guessing I have the standard image cards for most, if not all of them, upon investigation. So they may not be helpful.

Braaains!: A zombie in a red plaid shirt. Don't recognize him offhand. Adds +1 to a Zombie's Fight Dice.

Scratch and Claw: Sam is being attacked by Zombies. It looks pretty bad for him, but I see no bites, although the Zombies have their hands all over him. Allows a Zombie to roll an extra Fight Dice.

Fighting Instincts: Looks like a female Zombie in a red plaid shirt (red plaid is clearly popular in Woodinvale). I do not believe we know her. Allows a Zombie to use any weapon from the Hero Discard Pile.

Despair: Amanda is scared and the Zombies are behind her. None have touched her, and she has no wounds or blood. Cancels a Hero Event Card.

"The Line is Dead": Amanda is on the phone. No Zombies or wounds/blood. Cancels a Hero Search.

"Here They Come!": Two male Zombies. Not recognizeable to me. One wears an army green shirt over a white t-shirt, and the other has a denim jacket with a sheepskin collar. Both are bearded and look to be middle aged. Sacrifice Card that allows all Zombies within 2 spaces of a Chosen Space to move to it IF they allow all of the Heroes in that space draw a Hero Card.
11-07-2012, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 12:39 AM by Bokya.)
*Samantha. Giant Derp on my part, sorry.

Promo cards should have a different logo instead of the Standard, Advanced Rules, or GH logo. I should take a look at Sam again. He's been in a lot of 'Ambushed by Zombie' moments in a lot of cards. May revert him to yellow status due to him being in the same lines as Johnny. Although, I still hope we get to see Armless Sam in the future. I'm thinking along the lines of 'May only use one weapon. If that weapon is melee, you add +1 to any rolls affected by it (This does not apply to break tests).'. I don't know how balanced that is, but man, I'd love to see him cleaving it up and killing on 5's and 6's.

Edit: I need to get me a red plaid shirt.