Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
10-19-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: LNOE: Aftermath (Potential Spoilers?)
Went through my cards today.

The only definitive deaths I see are:
Billy (Zombified on "I Feel Kinda Strange)
Father Joseph (Zombified on "No...It can't be!")
Principal Gomez (Zombified on "My God, He's A Zombie)

The only definitive infected I see is:
Kenny (Bitten on "Bitten")

And, because of TP, we have the following definitive survivors:
Sally
Jake
Sherriff Anderson

Other folks are surrounded, hopeless, have overconfidence, cornered, etc. but I am guessing we can't assume anything because Sally is surrounded by zombies on the "Hopeless" card, and we know she survives.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2012, 05:07 PM
I'd say Ed Baker is also a potential death as early as now because of that card in Timber Peak (shown on BGG) where he has a bite under his left sleeve.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2012, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 11:01 PM by Bokya.)
Kassle: Those are the exact finds I was able to get. Thanks for the confirmations.

The only reason I labeled Johnny in bigger trouble than most is because he appears in a LOT of Zombie cards, plus no one's really debunked my theory that Jenny is clutching his Jacket in the 'This can't be happening!' card.

Labrat: I'll agree on Ed Baker. He's bitten, but not dead... Unless that Mammoth of a Lumberjack wearing the same clothes as him in the card Unrelenting Assault is him zombified. Were you able to see other Townsfolk get offed in the TP Zombie cards?
10-20-2012, 12:55 AM
@Bokya: Oh, I don't have TP yet, I just saw it on one of the TP images in BGG Zombie17
10-20-2012, 03:34 PM
I like this...along with one of my other projects, I am sorting my cards. What are the cards with the circle symbol? I am confused....I think I have every card offered...

10-20-2012, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2012 04:50 PM by kassle.)
I also do not have TP yet, but looked at the official image you mentioned. I would agree that Big Ed looks to be a goner.

(10-20-2012 03:34 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  I like this...along with one of my other projects, I am sorting my cards. What are the cards with the circle symbol? I am confused....I think I have every card offered...

I think you are referring the symbol that sort of looks like the sun? If so, those belong to the advanced deck that came with the original LNOE game.
10-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Awesome! I have no memory of there being an advanced deck and a basic deck...but that explains it!

My goal is to divide the expansions nicely into Woodinvale and Timber Peak, keeping as much theme as I can. That way I can grab either game and it is set to go with max fun.

My BIG question is about Sally's mother. I think she was in Widowcrest asylum. (Is that the name) with Father Joseph...but why? Is she the Zombie Prime?

10-22-2012, 08:32 AM
(10-20-2012 06:00 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  My BIG question is about Sally's mother. I think she was in Widowcrest asylum. (Is that the name) with Father Joseph...but why? Is she the Zombie Prime?

Did I miss something here? Sally's mother? Does anyone have a shot of this card somewhere?
10-22-2012, 11:43 PM
A tantalizing teaser in the Q&A section of the Timber Peak rulebook (which is available for download at FFP's official website):

Q - Are all of the other Heroes from Woodinvale dead?
A – No. Some others made it out. Some did not.

At least we know that there are others, not just Sally, Jake and Sheriff Anderson.
10-22-2012, 11:56 PM
(10-22-2012 08:32 AM)Bokya Wrote:  
(10-20-2012 06:00 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  My BIG question is about Sally's mother. I think she was in Widowcrest asylum. (Is that the name) with Father Joseph...but why? Is she the Zombie Prime?

Did I miss something here? Sally's mother? Does anyone have a shot of this card somewhere?

The quote on the bottom of the Asylum Inmate Roster card (from the Unique Items deck):

"Here it is Sally...in the roster."
"That's not possible, my mother's dead."