Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNOE: Blood in the Forest
11-28-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: LNOE: Blood in the Forest
(11-28-2013 01:21 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  
(11-27-2013 11:57 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  You heard right sly. Agreed on the new minis I think this add on is gonna be great. I'm betting there's a Woodinvale survivor in there too...

Just the one Samurai?

My line of thinking is we know about the two new heroes (FBI Agent Carter ans Sister Ophelia)... four is a nice round number if past LNOE expansions are anything to go by. Zombie10

I would say it's a given there'll be 4 Heroes. It seems to be the FFP lucky number. Hey how cool would it be if we got more than 4 Heroes? Mind you that would leave them short for Hero Pack 2Zombie17 (that's gotta be on the cards surely after AToE got a HP2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 06:36 AM
I feel like we got closure on who survived LNOE (Sally & the Sheriff), and we now need to know who made it out of GH and eventually HP 1.

I'm hoping we see some combo of Amanda, Rachelle & Sam. Amanda preferred for me, obviously. But, I think Sam (minus a limb) would be fun, too. That said, Rachelle was always a popular choice in my house.
12-03-2013, 11:32 AM
(12-03-2013 06:36 AM)kassle Wrote:  I feel like we got closure on who survived LNOE (Sally & the Sheriff), and we now need to know who made it out of GH and eventually HP 1.

Don't forget Jake!!!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
12-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Jake is already a survivor isn't he? He's in TP with the Sheriff and Sally.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
12-03-2013, 09:06 PM
(12-03-2013 04:59 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  Jake is already a survivor isn't he? He's in TP with the Sheriff and Sally.

Yes Jake's in TP Cartwright's got more lives than Jack Bauer!Zombie17
12-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Ah, that's right - let's DEFINITELY move onto some different survivors from one of the other expansions then.
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Just keep Jake as a continuing survivor throughout the series. That way I can play the game with 3 Jakes from LNOE, TP, & BITF. I can also make a LNOE Hero Character Sheet for the Cartwright in ATOE. LOL
12-08-2013, 11:41 PM
And don't forget the Cartwright from FanG.
01-20-2014, 06:21 AM
There's a picture on the box for BitF of Mr. Goodard. I wonder if there'll be a survivor version of him!
01-31-2014, 06:39 PM
Are they planning to release another hero pack? I was a little surprised when the new expansion only came with two new heroes to tell the truth.